Onlyoffice cannot access onedrive

ONLYOFFICE Mobile: Projects
Do you want to: Report a bug
For bug reports, provide the steps to reproduce and if possible a minimal demo of the problem.

Device: vivo s7
OS version: android 10
App version: 5.6.0
Mode: Connect to Cloud

hey @benjamin
We are checking the situation.
I will let you know when I get something.

• Do you use a VPN or firewall?

@benjamin
You have an outdated version of application.
Please try updating application and reproducing issue again.

No, I didn’t use it.

What do you mean by “No, I didn’t use it.”

Actual version is 5.7.0

Oh sorry, I downloaded it from the onlyoffice Chinese website and he didn’t update the latest version, I thought it was up to date. Thank you for your help, my error.

1 Like

What do you mean by “No, I didn’t use it.”

Meaning I didn’t use a VPN.

Actual version is 5.7.0

I tried version 5.7 and the problem persists.

1 Like

At first he was always white interface nothing responding, this time I waited for a long time, about 10 minutes. He managed to get into the OneDrive file interface and kept loading. I waited patiently for about 5 minutes and finally I was able to load all the files and access them. It’s really slow, and I have no problem with my network. I use other apps to access OneDrive files very quickly.

Thank you, we will fix it soon.

We are checking the situation. We’ll try to reproduce the problem.

1 Like

The device that still has problems with version 5.7 is a Huawei tablet, sorry I didn’t make it clear.
Device name: HUAWEI matepad 11
System: HarmonyOS 3.0

The device that still has problems with version 5.7 is a Huawei tablet, sorry I didn’t make it clear.
Device name: HUAWEI matepad 11
System: HarmonyOS 3.0

Only on Huawei devices did I find the problem, I tested version 5.7 with my phone (vivo S7 android 10) today and he did not have problems.

Thank you @benjamin, I added your information.

We fixed: :handshake: ty
https://www.onlyoffice.com/zh/download-desktop.aspx#mobile

I am glad that the onlyoffice Chinese website has been updated with the latest version. However, installing version 5.7 did not solve the problem. Looking forward to you guys fixing it.:grin:

1 Like

Hello @benjamin
If you don’t mind, I will join this thread too.
We have tried to reproduce the situation, but without any result at the moment. I understand that this is not the answer you would like to hear. One of our assumptions was related to the quality of your Wi-Fi network. So you can try a test with different networks to check it out.
Meanwhile, this case remains open until we figure out the situation or we get new information.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Let me explain. This seems to be due to my lack of understanding of different apk files.

You are right, the problem has been solved. Since I installed version 5.7 of the Google Play version on my Huawei tablet, I should go to the onlyoffice Chinese.com to download it.
Previously, the onlyoffice Chinese website was not updated to the latest version, and I mistakenly thought that I was downloading the latest version. With your help, I realized that I should update the app to version 5.7.

However, because Huawei devices cannot install Google Suite. I don’t know where to download the latest apk file. So I went to apkmirror, a famous Google app download site. So the question arises.

Later, the onlyOffice Chinese website updated his version 5.7, and you guys prompted me. However, I thought I had installed version 5.7 of the app from apkmirror, so I didn’t try the 5.7 version of the app for the onlyoffice Chinese website.

In fact they are different after I saw your message today. I thought about it carefully, then downloaded and reinstalled version 5.7 from the onlyoffice Chinese website and the problem was solved.

Thank you very much for your help, I realized the mistake

I realized today that you hosted the android apk file on github. There is no direct way to download the apk file in the onlyoffice website. Can you add his information? Although I already know that it is possible to go to github to download the latest version of the file. But others may not know or make the same mistakes as me.:hugs:
OnlyOffice is an open source software, and maybe adding its GitHub site is a good idea.

We are glad that the issue is solved. As for the direct link for .apk file, it persists on Chinese version of website: https://www.onlyoffice.com/zh/download-desktop.aspx#mobile
The link: https://download.onlyoffice.com/install/mobile/android/onlyoffice-documents.apk?_ga=2.123870402.991000486.1691407008-1819572127.1690203478
But you have provided a nice thought, probably we will add this link to all languages on the website.

Hello, @benjamin
The new version of ONLYOFFICE Documents 7.5.0 was recently released. Could you please confirm if the issue still reproduces?