Numbered list formatting issues

I have been struggling to get lists to render correctly when generating an .oform file from a .docxf in Docs. Though the spacing is as desired in the .docxf file (with a tab indent between the number and the text), the .oform always saves with the first line indented by only a space. Any insight into how to rectify this would be greatly appreciated!

I posted on the onlyoffice subreddit too - https://www.reddit.com/r/OnlyOffice/comments/18l9xbu/list_formatting_difficulties/

Hi @No_Season_5288 :handshake:

Can I ask you to attach 2 files to your response?
(oform + docxf )

Certainly, no problem at all! Attached are both file types.

Ah correction - here are LINKS, as new forum users cannot upload files to posts:

Live Performance Contract (2).docfx

Live Performance Contract (2).oform

Hello!

I think this is the same bug - Bullet list indentation bug

1 Like

Hi guys! :handshake:

@Alfozavr

Yes, you are correct! This issue will be resolved in the upcoming version 8.0. ( I won’t be able to specify exact dates, but approximately - January to February)

@No_Season_5288
Thank you for files :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi Nikolas and Alfozavr,

My pleasure to share the files and work with y’all to get to the bottom of this! As Alfozavr has also noted, I am realizing that I am experiencing this issue in regular .docx files as well (though it is not as consistently reproducible).

That said, I have also encountered additional buggy behavior when saving .oforms to pdf - can I post about those here or would it be better to start another thread?

1 Like

@No_Season_5288
Certainly, it would be more convenient if you create a new topic.

Thank you :handshake:

Will do! Going to reach out to you now directly.

posted here:

1 Like