Note the problem caused by replacing the font file with the woff format font

I’m using local compiled code, onlyoffice/documentserver: 7.2.2

When I converted the font files in the core-fonts folder to.woff format (the font size was reduced), and opened the document, the drawing was fine. But I found that when I hit Document to print (e.g., document to File), I would get an error message indicating that the file failed to save, and the font would be replaced with.ttf and the print would work again.

The following is a log that prints errors in the woff font:

error spawnAsync Error: ../FileConverter/bin/x2t /tmp/ASC_CONVERT123610-h3epva.8q3dj/params.xml exited with signal: SIGSEGV
    at ChildProcess.completionListener (/snapshot/server/build/server/FileConverter/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:41:23)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:520:26)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:400:28)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:1088:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:296:5)
    at spawnAsync (/snapshot/server/build/server/FileConverter/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:7:23)
    at spawnProcess (/snapshot/server/build/server/FileConverter/sources/converter.js)
    at spawnProcess.next (<anonymous>)
    at ExecuteTask (/snapshot/server/build/server/FileConverter/sources/converter.js)
    at ExecuteTask.next (<anonymous>)
    at /snapshot/server/build/server/FileConverter/sources/converter.js
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
    at onFulfilled (/snapshot/server/build/server/FileConverter/node_modules/co/index.js:65:19)
[2023-07-10T15:50:57.547] [ERROR] [localhost] [885be3d1-2859-4ee7-9c1b-238cf07b0899] [userId] nodeJS - stdout:
[2023-07-10T15:50:57.548] [ERROR] [localhost] [885be3d1-2859-4ee7-9c1b-238cf07b0899] [userId] nodeJS - stderr:
[2023-07-10T15:50:57.548] [ERROR] [localhost] [885be3d1-2859-4ee7-9c1b-238cf07b0899] [userId] nodeJS - ExitCode (code=0;signal=SIGSEGV;error:-80)

I don’t know why. Does anyone know why

Hello @parkavenue1990

Document Server supports true type fonts in .ttf format only. Did you have any similar issues before conversion of the fonts to .woff format?

Hello @Constantine

There was no problem before converting the font to .woff
Now I’ve converted back to ttf,The mystery is that using woff fonts can open the document normally, and the drawing is also normal.

Because I use a Chinese font, the maximum size of a font file can reach 18M, occupying the network bandwidth speed is a little slow. At present, I have cropped the font, reduced it to twice, and it is barely usable, if it is OK to print under woff font, it will be even better

• This is after cutting the size:

I would ask you to reproduce the issue and record a vide demonstration of it for better understanding. Please follow this scenario:

1. Create a new file and open it for editing;
  2. As soon as the editors tab is opened, press F12 to open browser console;
  3. In the browser console open Network tab;
  4. Wait until the page is loaded completely;
  5. Refresh the page with opened browser console and share the video.

The goal is to record an initial opening of a file with Network stats on screen and then refresh the page.