Navigation missing

Hello,

Documents - “Navigation”/“Comments” pane on the left is missing. It does not show neither for “Navigation” nor “Comments”. It used to show normally, it happened after few days of good experience. Right panel (for “Paragraph settings” and others) shows normally.

Kernel: Linux 5.4.0-128-generic
App version: ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors version 7.1.1.57
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website

EDIT: I think it might be an interesting issue related to plugins. The LanguageTool plugin has been installed couple of days ago but haven’t been used much. It operated normally, however. I just noticed the LanguageTool icon is missing from the plugin toolbar. I can’t remember if I uninstalled the plugin. I re-installed it but the left panel is missing also for the LanguageTool plugin. Also thesaurus (which is quite helpful) plugin doesn’t respond. Any advice what could be checked?

Is there “restore default” option for Documents or App as a whole? I would not like to reinstall the whole app, if possible.

Hello @eye.wander
I believe we should start with update process first. The latest version of Desktop app is v.7.2.1. It’s better to troubleshoot situation on the latest version.
Please update your app and let us know the result.