Must comments be attached somewhere in the document

hello, we want to make a personal file and others’ comments into a document. How can we embed such comments in the document?
If the comments don’t have an attachment point, can it still be displayed in the document?

Hello @ycc2333
Please take a look at this title: ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation - Commenting
It describes how commenting works.

If the comments don’t have an attachment point, can it still be displayed in the document?

Yes, you can add comments to an object in the file (to any word) and to the whole file in general.

What I mean is that there are multiple pieces of information data in the data base. I want to generate a document through these data, and put the evaluation fields in each data in the document as annotations. Although the evaluation field has no foothold, it is expected to be displayed on the right side of each information block. Is this possible?

In general, for document generation you should check Docbuilder API: ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation - Overview
There are methods for adding comments to a file, for example: ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation - AddComment
If I misunderstood the situation, please clarify it. It is not clear for me what database you mean (Document server database?)