Limit of simultaneous connections - OnlyOffice

“Good morning, when users open a spreadsheet to edit, the message below is appearing. They are different spreadsheets. Does the Opensource version of OnlyOffice Workspace Community Server have a limit on simultaneous connections? Here are few; it shouldn’t reach 20 logged-in users. I don’t know if it’s related to the new version I updated from Document Server to 7.5.1.1.”

Community Server/Control Panel version: 12.5.2.1848
Type of installation of Workspace: docker

Hi @regrocsi,
A simultaneous connection is one browser tab with a document opened for editing. You can open 20 different documents for editing in one tab each, or open one document in 20 tabs, it will all count as 20 connections which is the limit of the Community Edition Workspace. The warning message on your screenshot means you (or your users) opened 20 editor tabs. When this limit is reached, all further documents will be opened for viewing.

Hello, can you please advise how I can view the number of connected user sessions in DocumentServer? Specifically, I want to know the number of connections when editing files. How can I track these moments? @Carl

Hello @Andrey_SFTDI
Carl is a little bit busy right now. However, I’m not sure that I am able to help you with this request. If it’s possible, please contact colleagues of mine at sales@onlyoffice.com to get personal support. I believe they can resolve this request.
Sorry for inconvenience.