Issue connecting to calDav calendar

Hello Everyone,
I recently installed OnlyOffice Workspace on Ubuntu server using the install script that deploys docker and does most everything for you. Got LDAP with active directory setup and wanted to take a look at caldav calendar syncing but it is not working.

Trying to use thunderbird to connect to the calendar, it just says that login failed.
Looking at the radicale log in the community-server container shows the following line

ERROR: Error login response: {‘value’: ‘false’, ‘error’: ‘portalNameEmpty’, ‘message’: ‘PortalName is required’}

I have gone into settings and set the DNS name and portal name appropriately. I have poked around on here and on google but no one seems to have the same issue.

Thank you for any help you can give,
Z

Hi @zeiktuvai,
Please provide some additional information:

1. Version of Community Server (you can find it in the Control Panel => Update)
  2. Version of Thunderbird.
  3. Screenshot of calendar connection settings in TB.
  4. Open Developer Tools in TB (☰ => Tools => Developer Tools => Error Concole), reproduce the issue and provide a screenshot with the error message)

Thank you for the response, but I’m not sure this is an issue anymore. I added my ssl certificate and all of a sudden it started working for me :man_shrugging:

Ok, I’m glad it’s resolved.