Is track changes planned for the mobile apps?

I was working on a document with tracked changes in Windows. The document is synced to Nextcloud, which I am logged into with the Android app. I saw no options for continuing to track changes in the Android app, however. Are there plans to implement tracked changes for OO on Android?

Hello @user-of-file
It’s already implemented, please check it out: Collaborative document editing - ONLYOFFICE
If I misunderstood your request, please clarify it.

You did not - I just found track changes hard to find!
Also, a document I had been editing in Word and OnlyOffice desktop, and which had tracked changes enabled in those apps, had tracked changes disabled when I opened it in OO via Nextcloud. Is that expected behaviour?
EDIT
OO mobile also seems to have cached an older version of the document - I’m not seeing edits that I have made and saved on desktop, and which have been synced to NC

Please clarify the exact usage scenario. Have you connected your Nextcloud portal to Desktop Editors (‘Connect to cloud’) or you have just worked with a file locally and moved the file to Nextcloud portal? If it’s possible, please provide us with entire scenario, step-by-step.

OO mobile also seems to have cached an older version of the document - I’m not seeing edits that I have made and saved on desktop, and which have been synced to NC

The same question is here. How exactly have you synchronized a file? Have you connected Desktop app and mobile app to Nextcloud portal? Or have you synchronized files via Nextcloud desktop app?