Is there a way to notify server user hash finish edit a document

I’m an newer of onlyoffice。now I am trying to integration onlyoffice to our saas app,so user can view and edit document online。I have download document-server-integration, to learn how to integration onlyoffice document server。 through document-server-integration, i found out that: editor has a callbackUrl prop, throught that prop can notify server user has visited a document。

but i found that: callback while both fired when user enter or leave view page。 Is there a callback or properties can distinguish user has edited a document? we app need to scan the edited file and do some handles.

thanks.

Hello @isNaN,
In order to distinguish whether a user has edited a document in ONLYOFFICE, you can use callbacks with specific statuses. The API provides several types of events that are sent to callbackUrl depending on the user’s actions.
Status 1 indicates that the user has connected to or disconnected from co-editing the document, but this does not indicate that changes have been made.
Status 2 occurs when the document is ready to be saved, and this status indicates that changes were made and the last user who made the changes has finished editing.
Status 6 reports when the document is saved using forced saving (force save), which is useful if you need to immediately capture changes made by the user.
Thus, to track when a user has made changes, you should rely on statuses 2 or 6, which clearly indicate that the document has been saved or modified.All type of actions you can find by the link below: