Is it possible to fill out pdf forms from the server version of onlyoffice Docs?

Do you want to: Report a bug

For bug reports, provide the steps to reproduce and if possible a minimal demo of the problem.
DocSpace version: 8.1.0.169
Type of installation of the DocSpace (docker, deb/rpm, exe, please point us to the installation guide that you used as well): install script on ubuntu
Browser version:
Additional information:
Any relevant details about the situation. If you’ve modified configuration files or are using a proxy server that might affect the situation, please mention it. You can also attach images and videofile to the post (or to place them to external storage)
I ask the question in view of the fact that if I try to fill out a form from the pdf editor of the server version I get an error and the window is blocked, so that it is no longer possible to perform any action.

Hello @julbroa
Please clarify the product that you are using (DocSpace or Document server). The latest version of Document server provides the ability to fill out pdf file. However, we need additional information about the issue.
If it’s possible, please provide us with a test file and record a video file with description of the issue.

i’m using document sever, unfortunally i can´t upload any video or picture because i´m new on forum

2024-09-01 22-06-03.mkv (3.7 MB)
now i can upload video

Hello @julbroa
Thank you for the video file.
Do I understand it right that you are using Nextcloud integrated with Document server? Please let us know Nextcloud and the connector app versions.
Additionally, please make sure that you’re using the latest version of Document server (v.8.1.1). After that please reproduce the situation and collect the entire Document server logs folder. It’s located here:
docker: /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/logs/documentserver/
deb\rpm: /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/

1. Version of Document Server; 8.1.3.4
  2. Installation type of Document Server (Docker, DEB/RPM packages, MSI/EXE); DEB/RPM packages
  3. Version of Nextcloud; 29.0.4
  4. Version of the connector app. 9.3.0

/var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/

Yes, please. We need the entire folder (docservice, converter folders) when the issue has been reproduced.

I can’t access that directory. Can you help me find out how to access it?

Or rather, how can I download the files that appear there?

Here I send the files

Hello,
The link that you provided is not accessible, please provide the logs anew

Hello,
Sorry for the delayed response. For some reason the log files that you provided include no errors. Could you please reproduce the issue once again (with browser’s devTools Console tab opened - F12 for Chrome/Firefox - provide us the screenshot of the error in Console) and provide fresh logs one more time?