iPadOS Bug with Documents and Cmd + Arrow Down

ONLYOFFICE Mobile: Documents / Projects / Web Editors
Do you want to: Report a bug / Ask a how-to question
For feature suggestions, describe the result you would like to achieve in detail.
For bug reports, provide the steps to reproduce and if possible a minimal demo of the problem.
Device: Apple iPad Pro
OS version: iPadOS 16.3.1
App version: 7.2
Mode: Connect to Cloud / On Device (Both on device and multiple cloud connections)
Browser version (for Web editors):N/A

I am giving the OnlyOffice app a try after realizing that I cannot use the document server through nextcloud on a mobile device without an enterprise subscription. A common shortcut on the ipad is CMD+ Down Arrow to jump to the end of a document. When this combo is used in OnlyOffice Documents it results in unexpected behavior. You can type but cannot use the space bar as it does not add spaces. This is both with an attached keyboard as well as the on screen keyboard.

Using the enter key creates new pages in the document while this bug is happening. You can select previously entered text and hit space or enter and it changes the format but does not move the line down or add spaces as expected.

I do not see any other keybind or gui method to change to a specific page or jump to the end of the document. Am I missing something?

Hello @Nappa231

We are checking the situation.
I will update the thread once I get any news.

Thank you for the update. I appreciate you.

Hello again @Nappa231

We have created bug report number 61627 based on this case.
Thank you for reporting this issue. Our team is already working on it.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This bug does not appear to be fixed as of yet. Do we know when this will be addressed? I really like Onlyoffice but I am forced to use another app until this is fixed as it greatly impacts my workflow.

Hello @Nappa231

Sorry for the late response.

The work is currently in progress, we are doing our best to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for the update. I am looking forward to the fix!

1 Like

I will update this thread once any news come up.

It has been a long time since I asked about this. Do we have any new news?

Hello again @Nappa231

Unfortunately, I have to inform you that the issue is not yet fixed.
Once it is fixed, I will notify you here.