Ios16.1 The document cannot be opened and the screen keeps flashing

hello,I integrated onlyoffice into the company’s app to preview files, but recently I found that there was a little trouble on the iPhone (Android phones are normal). I could not preview files on the phone A (iphoneXr: ios16.1), and the phone flashed. B (iphone11: ios14.4) on the phone could not be loaded. It was a blank page, but the phone C (iphone13: ios15.1) was used normally, which made me unable to start. I hope you can help me

thank you
Document Server version: Version: 7.2.1 (build:34)
Type of installation of the Document Server (docker)

Hello @janeisme
Sorry for the late reply.
As for ios 16.1 issue, I believe this is a known bug (internal number - 59604). The issue is related to incorrect WKWebViews work with Shared Workers. The issue will be fixed in Document server v.7.2.2. Meanwhile, there’s workaround solution to avoid that issue, please check it out: https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/editors-webview-ios/blob/6dd71433a89451787839e4e330e3decea1ec2a60/EditorWebViewDemo/PresentationLayer/UserStories/DocumentServerEditor/DocumentServerEditorViewController.swift#L27-L38

As for other mentioned issues (ios14\15), please provide us with details.

1 Like

I’m very sorry. I stayed at home all the time because I was ill and didn’t reply in time. I can’t get the IOS 15/14 mobile phone in the company now. I will give you more detailed information when I get back to the company

Confirmed the fix is working.
Our iOS app open documents with OnlyOffice with WKWebView
By passing the webViewConfiguration (“delete window.SharedWorker;”)
Viewing document works again (instead of blank page)

1 Like

Hello @shooding
Thank you for your confirmation. We are glad that this topic helped you.

@janeisme We will be waiting for requested data from your side.

QQ图片20230104144645
Hello, after I updated the document service to version 7.2.2, there was a new problem. When I opened the document, I said, “The editor has been updated. To apply these changes, the page will be refreshed”. After I clicked “OK”, the document was not loaded
My mobile phone is ios 16.1.2

My mobile phone is ios 16.1.2

Hello @janeisme
Is the issue related to mobile browser only (iOS only)?
Please point me to the guide which you used for update process. Also please reproduce the issue and provide us with whole Document server logs folder. It’s located here:
docker: /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/logs/documentserver/
deb\rpm: /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/
Windows: Program Files\ONLYOFFICE\DocumentServer\log

Have you heard of uniapp? We used it to develop our own applications and used onlyoffice in it. We found this problem after packaging it into an ios application and publishing it. At present, we only found a problem in ios.

In addition, do I want to send the entire log folder to you? I don’t know how to send folders?email?

Please send me a link to your app. To be honest, I never used this app before.
As for the logs, you can place it to external storage and provide us with download link. If logs contain sensitive data, you can contact me via PM directly (private chat).

I’m sorry for the slow response. I found this problem in a recent test that seems to have been fixed. I don’t know whether it is related to the latest update of our server

Thank you for your answers during this period

We are glad that the issue is solved. Please feel free to contact us if face any issues.