ONLYOFFICE Mobile: Documents
Do you want to: Report a bug
Device language: German
Keyboard: iOS standard keyboard, German, dictation enabled
OS version: 16.5
App version: 7.3.1
Mode: both, connect to Cloud / On Device
- open mobile app
- tap 2nd tab (ONLYOFFICE), the app shows the folder “my documents” of a logged in DocSpace
- tap + symbol on top and press Document to create a new document
- document opens, cursor is blinking
- tap microphone symbol on iOS software keyboard (bottom right corner of keyboard) to dictate
- dictate something, in my example “Hallo, dies ist ein Test”, cursor starts blinking faster but no text appears at all
- press microphone symbol again to end dictation
- only the letter “h” appears from the dictation - it seems to be the first letter of the dictation but the text dictated never appears
There are two bugs:
- The live dictation does not appear while speaking and dictating, i.e. no words appear during dictation. This is different behaviour from standard iOS dictation e.g. in Pages
- More severe, the dictation does not work, only output is the first letter of the first word dictated.
I tried to reproduce the error with a new on device document and also with a new iCloud document and on both, strangely enough, only the 1st bug appears, in that only the live dictation does not work - the dictated text in these two modes appears after you end dictation by pressing microphone button.
Can you please try to reproduce the bugs and let me know?
Best regards, Mario