ONLYOFFICE Mobile: Documents / Projects / Web Editors
Do you want to: Report a bug
For bug reports, provide the steps to reproduce and if possible a minimal demo of the problem.
Device: iPad Air 5th Gen.
OS version: iOS 15.7
App version: 7.2
Mode: Connect to Cloud
Browser version (for Web editors): n/a
I am unable to connect the iOS app to my publicly available instance of Nextcloud. I am able to go through the authentication procedure, including submitting my OTP/MFA to Nextcloud. Nevertheless, no connection is made in the app to my Nextcloud server. My logs on device don’t seem to indicate that anything is wrong. I am unable to see what the issue is so I can’t tell if I’ve misconfigured something with my reverse proxy or something else is going on.
Steps to reproduce:
- Click on “Nextcloud” in app sidebar.
- Enter my server address (publicly available)
- Proceed through the auth procedure, username, password, and 2FA.
- Click “Grant Access”. Nextcloud responds with “You are authenticated. You can close this window.”
- Returning to OnlyOffice I am greeted by the same empty screen I saw before, no newly authenticated and supposedly connected server in sight.
Expected behavior: My Nextcloud server appears in the list of Nextcloud servers in the app.