Invalid parameter in method about AddContentControl (Other) control

Below is I use the incoming parameters in AddContentControlDatePicker way.

>  controlCommon = "AddContentControlDatePicker";
        prCommon.controlPara[0].Date = prCommon.controlPara[0].DateStr
          ? new Date(prCommon.controlPara[0].DateStr)
          : new Date()
          prCommon.controlPara[0].DateFormat = "YYYY-MMM-DD"
         commonPr = prCommon.controlPara;

window.Asc.plugin.executeMethod(controlCommon, commonPr);

First, when I pass the DateFormat parameter, the corresponding control configuration has not played a relative thought.
Ii. If I want to modify the corresponding time language configuration, it seems that the corresponding parameters are not provided. Could you please provide them normally?

Also when I was in AddContentControlCheckBox using this method, corresponding to the selected parameters like. I think I have written the parameters correctly. If possible, I hope you can solve this problem as soon as possible.

Hello @bashfuldeng
Please clarify your request. Do I understand it right that you want to use “YYYY-MMM-DD” date format instead of “DD\ MMMM\ YYYY” in this scenario?
If I misunderstood the situation please clarify it.

I think you may have misunderstood me. I mean that no matter what time format I send, it is wrong, including the time format on your official website.

It’s not that I want to use a parameter format. The corresponding parameter of this api is invalid. It’s that the DateFormat parameter is invalid and has no effect

We are checking the situation, I will update this post when we have something to share.

Hello @bashfuldeng
Please provide us with additional information:

1. Which API exactly do you use in mentioned scenario (where you’ve faced the issue)?
    ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation - Structure of a text document
    ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation - Coding plugin
    ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation - Config
  2. Please provide us with an example of the code where the issue is reproducible.