Intermittent ‘Ads Removed’ and ‘Too Many Resources’ Errors in OnlyOffice Document Editor Component on Version 7.2 in browser

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently using OnlyOffice Document Server version 7.2 integrated into a web application, which is built using React. The Document Editor component is embedded and called within this application to facilitate document handling.

However, I have encountered an intermittent issue that I would like to bring to your attention and seek your assistance with. Specifically, when the server is loading a document into the editor, the following issues occur sporadically:

1.	“Ads Removed” Message: Occasionally, the document editor displays a message stating “Ads Removed,” which interrupts the user experience. It seems to appear without a consistent pattern, making it difficult to pinpoint the cause.
2.	“Too Many Resources” Error: At other times, the editor shows an error indicating that “Too Many Resources” are being used. This error also appears inconsistently, leading to disruptions in document editing.

These issues are particularly concerning as they impact the overall functionality and user experience of the application. I would appreciate any guidance or suggestions you could provide to resolve these errors.

Here are a few additional details that might help in diagnosing the problem:

•	OnlyOffice Version: 7.2
•	Web Application Framework: React
•	Hosting Environment: aws
•	Frequency: The errors appear intermittently without a clear pattern.
•	Steps to Reproduce: Load various documents into the editor through the React application.
•	Browser : chrome

I would be grateful for any insights or troubleshooting steps that could help in identifying and fixing the root cause of these issues. If any additional information or logs are needed, please let me know, and I will provide them promptly.

Thank you for your support and assistance.

Hello @yeobangg,

Please note that Document Server version 7.2 is outdated. Please use the current version 8.1.3.

ONLYOFFICE editors do not have such kind of error/warning messages. This might be some browser extension’s message. Please provide a screenshot of the message.

Please provide a screenshot as well.

Thank you for your response!

As the error occurs intermittently, Im currently waiting for it to reoccur. However, it hasnt happened again yet, so I`m attaching an example where the screen turns gray with the message “The ad was removed. Details”

Once again, thank you for your help.

This is not an error of the document editor. I’d recommend looking at the browser console after you reproduce the issue and check the error there.

hello, thank you for your reply !
I got that error in chrome browser console.

Hello @yeobangg
If you don’t mind, I will join this thread too.
Have you tried to check the situation in different browsers (freshly installed, no plugins or add-ons)?

hello,
Due to internal network issues, there are DRM extensions and security-related extensions. The same thing happens with Chrome or Edge
These extensions cannot be deleted.
Could those be a problem?
thank you for your reply