Integration issue

I want to integrate onlyoffice in my application where i am already using one editor but now want onlyoffice there.
so for now i have already installed OnlyOffice in my local setup and its working on localhost.

1. I have given all the required changes in my jsp file and tried 1 link in that and its getting opened in the editor to check if its loading or not.
  2. But i want to open a blank page every time user access my application and want to save that in one of my location .
    CODE :-- docEditor = new DocsAPI.DocEditor(“editorContainer”,
    {
    “document”: {
    “fileType”: “docx”,
    “info”: {},
    “key”: “apiwhf65b2db9-e822-43db-9527-09ab2fe0306f”,
    “permissions”: {
    “download”: false, // Enable or disable download
    “edit”: true
    },
    “title”: “My Document”,
    “url”: “https://static.onlyoffice.com/assets/docs/samples/demo.docx
    },
    “documentType”: “word”,
    “editorConfig”: {
    “callbackUrl”: “Callback handler - ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation”,
    “customization”: {
    “anonymous”: {
    “request”: false
    },
    “feedback”: {
    “visible”: true
    },
    “integrationMode”: “embed”
    },
    “mode”: “edit”,
  3. but when i am not passing any link in the URL it is loading index.html and that to its not loading properly (Meaning its not showing any option

Could anyone please suggest what change i have to make so that ill be able to open only office in my editor

I have tried with the url as null (Which i found many places as solution over internet )also but its getting the same page.

Hello @govindagupta07,
We see that you have a license and have already submitted the relevant request via Helpdesk. Let’s continue our communication regarding the issue there