Installation of ONLYOFFICE 7.2.1.36 (64Bit) via MSI with incorrect name for program folder and shortcut

Bug report: When installing ONLYOFFICE in the below mentioned version under Windows 10, the program folder C:\Program Files\Property.MANUFACTURER_INSTALL_Folder\Property.MANUFACTURER_INSTALL_Folder\ is offered as installation directory (Screenshot 1). This can be adjusted manually, but the shortcut in the start menu is then not “ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors” but “Property.MANUFACTURER_INSTALL_Folder”. When selecting file associations, “ationsDlg#” is displayed instead of the corresponding file extensions.
2023-01-18 12_48_56-ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors Setup

OS version: Windows 10 22H2
App version: 7.2.1.36 (64 Bit)
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website / Other (specify)

Screenshot 2:
2023-01-18 12_49_49-Dialog.FileAssociationsDlg

Hello @Medienberatung
I’ve tried to reproduce the issue, but I didn’t achieve the same result. We need some time to take a closer look at this case. I will update this thread when we have something to share.

Hi Alexandre, ok thank you!

Hello @Medienberatung
We have added a bug to internal tracksystem (internal number - 60640).
Thank you for valuable data! We have started working on it.

Hi Alexandre, ok thank you!

Hello @Medienberatung

We have released new version 7.3.0 of Desktop Editors. This contains fix of the bug 60640, please check the situation.

Hello Constatine! Great, now the installation errors are gone. Thanks for the quick solution!

1 Like