Impossible to connect on Docspace interface (autorization error)

Hello,

On 11-04-24, I processed the OnlyOffice DocSpace installation on my own server running under Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS (currently still running on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS) via the deb package. The installation went well.

Recently, on 15-05-24, when connecting to the login interface, I encountered an error message stating “error …”. When I inspected the page traffic, everything seemed fine except for “./api/2.0/settings?withPassword=true”, which could not be contacted, returning a 402 “unauthorized” error. Today, I am seeing a “bad gateway” error.

I have also restored the server to three different instances where it was previously running well, and each instance initially works fine. However, a few hours later, they all exhibit the same issue.

I executed systemctl | grep docspace and this is the output:

moreover I have not made any recent modification of the parameters or updates of the package.
Best regards,

Hello @kad :wave:

Could you please specify which version of DocSpace you have installed?
I suspect that automatic package updates are happening on your Ubuntu system.

If you can, try rolling back DocSpace to a working state.

Try updating DocSpace to the latest version v2.5.1
or
Add the following to the /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades file
in the Unattended-Upgrade::Package-Blacklist section:

"dotnet.*";
"aspnetcore.*";

It should look something like this:

Unattended-Upgrade::Package-Blacklist
{
     "dotnet.*";
    "aspnetcore.*";
};

Editing /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades to include Unattended-Upgrade::Package-Blacklist allows automatic package updates to continue, except for the packages listed in the blacklist.

Hello @Nikolas ,

The installed version of DocSpace is “2.0.3.397”.

I will rollback my server to the working state and perform the following actions.
Can i do both “Try updating DocSpace to the latest version v2.5.1” and “Modifying /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades file”?

Can I both “try updating DocSpace to the latest version v2.5.1” and “modify the /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades file”?

Thank you @Nikolas,

I have successfully boot the OnlyOffice service.
After modifying the /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades file, I performed an update.
Now DocSpace is running on version 2.5.1.419.

1 Like