Image location is different between OnlyOffice and MS Office

I think this is a bug. My goal is to share OnlyOffice with my boss to incorporate it into our software solutions. We have many documents created with MS Word and I cannot have documents rendered differently than what MS Word shows. When I open these .docx files with OnlyOffice the images are placed differently. The top right image of our letterhead is almost completely off the page. On other documents we have a bottom bar just above the header that isn’t even present. Hopefully, there is a fix for this. Thank you for any help.
OS version: Windows 10.
App version: ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors version 7.1.1.57
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website / Other (specify)

Hello @SandBox
Could you please share with us an example of the file where the issue reproduces?

Responded by e-mail with Documents attached. Through further troubleshooting. It seems if an image’s wrapping style is “In front of text” then it won’t stay where you place it. I added a shape and set it as in front of text and it’s acting the same.
Solution: I found in advanced settings absolute (default) and Relative. Selecting relative it stays where I want. I hope I can change the default setting to Relative.
Though I found a fix, why is it showing different to start with? It should show the same.

Advanced Settings

Thank you, I got the files. We are checking the situation.

1 Like

Hello @SandBox
We have reproduced the situation and we added a bug to internal tracksystem (internal number - 58429).
We have started working on it.

1 Like

How long does it take for a fix to be implemented for a bug?

Hello @SandBox
Sorry for the late reply.
We are still working on it. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with exact timeframes of fix release at the moment.
I will update this post when we have something to share.