I want advice for what categery should i post

Hello everyone,

I am new, I am already a big fan and am enjoying this community. I feel I could help with documentation, at least initially, given I have experience in both teaching & education.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge; I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors.

Thankyou in advance.

I read this and this this very useful for me [Read this before creating your first topic in FORMS category] :grinning:(Read this before creating your first topic in FORMS category)

Hello @Amara

Categories have brief description to which product it is related. For instance, if you are using Desktop Editors and you’d like to ask some question about it, then you should refer to corresponding category. Another example: if you are using ONLYOFFICE Docs and would like to ask a question, for instance, related to editors functionality - use Docs category as it is related to used product.

Eventually, moderators can always correct category if it does not match the point of topic.
Hope it helps. Let me know if you need any further clarifications.