I have DOCUMENT SERVER SECRET but problem didnt disappear

I opened virtual cloud as business in onlyoffice system and I get document server link and DOCUMENT SERVER SECRET but again after integration It shows “token is not correctly formed”. How can I get token

Hello @iMax

Please copy hidden JWT secret by clicking image button and paste it into corresponding field in the connector app settings of your integration. Additionally, make sure that JWT Authorization Header is also specified.

If you face any issues, please let me know following:

• with which application you are integrating ONLYOFFICE Docs Cloud;
  • version of this application;
  • version of the connector app for this application.

Before I installed it in my own server but it required token. Then I took trial your virtual but it still token error. I want to use onlyoffice in my own web project. With this codes

I did as rules but I didnt solve token problem

Your initialization config misses token parameter for connection with enabled JWT.

If you’d like to integrate editors to your own web app, you can install an example to check it out to see how everything works:
https://api.onlyoffice.com/editors/demopreview

These demos are available on various programming languages, you can install one that corresponds to language of your app.

Thank you for your response. But I have to upload word document from my server to
another project which onlyoffice is installed. it doe not matter it my cloud server or your currenly cloud. But I switched off token mode as rules but error doesnt appear. Now I have your cloud version and is it possible to switch off token mode for test. And I did not found video tutorial how to install and use owncloud or nextcloud fully. I cant use connectors

What do you mean by that? Are you trying to integrate Document Server with either one of these applications or with your own application?

I think I have stuck while integrataing with my own server . That’s why I’m going to use your connectors. But I have less information . Could you provide me video tutorial about connectors ?

Sorry but I don’t quite understand you. Connectors are basically ready-to-go applications that allow you to integrate Document Server into their respective applications, e.g. Nextcloud, ownCloud, etc.
If you are an independent integrator who wants to integrate Document Server with their own storage application then you can visit How it works section of our API to find out more about basic principles of Document Server functionality:

To go even further, I’ve mentioned test examples here:

Thank you for your response. Now I decided to integrate with nextcloud. But I just feel a bit problem with installing. Can you provide me with tutotial how to install nextcloud in any virtaul server. May be you have ready virtual connectors to use.

For installation of Nextcloud to your server you should check out official guides of Nextcloud:

I don’t quite understand what do you mean by "virtual connector" there.

Please see this article to find out how to install and configure connector to integrate Document Server with Nextcloud:

To sum up: you need to have running instances of Nextcloud and Document Server, then install connector app via Apps menu of Nextcloud or via command line (both options are described in the guide above) to connect Document Server to your Nextcloud portal.