I am using onlyoffice software for file type conversion services. During the process of converting docx to pdf, I found that there were some overlays and misalignments in the positions of images and texts. Is there any optimization strategy here? The only

I am using onlyoffice software for file type conversion services. During the process of converting docx to pdf, I found that there were some overlays and misalignments in the positions of images and texts. Is there any optimization strategy here? The onlyoffice container image I use is version 8.0.
for example:

Hello,
Please provide examples of original files that were converted incorrectly. Also, please describe the particular issues in more detail with video of reproduction attached.
What is the OS on which you installed Document Server?

I’m glad to receive your reply. I’ve marked the documents where I encountered problems and the points where I thought the conversion was abnormal. I’ll try to see if there are any optimization methods.

I am using the container image you provided, version 8.0。 os version is TencentOS Server 2.6

文档2:BlokSeT 新一代预智低压成套设备.doc (3.4 MB)

hope to receive a reply

Hello, we are currently analysing the above-mentioned issue.

Based on the above questions, can you provide some usage suggestions?

Hello,
We reproduced the issue, it is a bug, sorry for the inconvenience. We registered the bug in our bug tracker. I’ll inform you as soon as the version with the fix is released.

thanks for your help