How to view the currently available shortcuts?

Do you want to: Ask a how-to question

Hello, I’d like to know how to check the currently available shortcuts. I wanted to horizontally centre the text on a cell but the tooltip doesn’t show the shortcut, and CTRL+E doesn’t work. I’d also like to check the shortcut to change a cell to edit mode.

OS version: Ubuntu 23.10 (GNOME 45, Wayland)
App version: OO Desktop Editors version 8.0.0.99 (flatpak)
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE flatpak

Hello @jrom

You can check out all available keyboards shortcuts in our official Help Center:

Hello, thank you very much for the Help Center link, I didn’t know about it.

Unfortunately, it seems that Ctrl+E (and other alignment shortcuts) don’t work for cells:

Switch a paragraph between centered and left-aligned. Works only with text within a graphical object.

Is it possible to add this functionality?

It seems that the shortcut to start edit mode is F2, which is a little clunky in my keyboard. Is it possible to set Enter to do it like in LibreOffice Calc?

It is possible to navigate through these settings with Alt. For instance, to align content of the cell to the center the combination is Alt + H + BC.

Unfortunately, there is no way to change the shortcut keys at the moment. The suggestion to implement such possibility is registered, your query was added to it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Is it possible to at least add Ctrl+E as a shortcut to center content? This would bring parity with other editors, and AFAIK this shortcut is not currently in use.

We will take a closer look at this suggestion and once I get any news I also provide a feedback.

1 Like

We have registered an enhancement suggestion for several shortcuts for alignment of the text to make them work in cells too. Thank you for interest.
We will implement it in one of the future releases of Desktop Editors.

1 Like