How to set the label or tag for table cell in presentation?

Is there a method, let developer can set the label/tag for table cell (or inner paragraph of it) in presentation? I want to set the identification for table cells when create table by using Presentation API.

After that when I get the table data by api, I can also get every table cell’s tag/label and text, then can establish a one-to-one mapping relationship for text and tag/label, like a form or json.

If existing api didn’t support to achieve above result. Can I add some custom presentation api , by modify the source codes of document builder sdkjs ? For example, add SetLabel and GetLabel api for ApiTableCell or ApiParagraph method.

I also noticed there are SetLabel and GetLabel method for ApiBlockLvlSdt. But ApiBlockLvlSdt is only supported for Text document API, not Presentation API. Whether I can let Presentation API support ApiBlockLvlSdt by modify the source codes.

DocumentBuilder version: 8.0.1

I beg anyone can give me some ideas or advice, thanks.

Hello @Ocean
We are checking the described scenario. I will update this thread when we have something to share.

Hello @Ocean
Sorry for the late reply.
Could you please provide us with a VBA reference?
So far, it seems that you can achieve the desired result via Find method: Find - ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation to check and find specific cell.
However, if you have a VBA reference, we would like to take a look at it.