How to refresh user data from database in Onlyoffice Community Server

Community Server/Control Panel version: 12.1.1194
Type of installation of Workspace (docker, deb/rpm, exe): exe
Browser version: Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)

We have permission issues so it is impossible to update the user data in LDAP server, so what I am trying to do is to update the user’s data directly from the Mysql database of onlyoffice community server. However changes made in the database are not visible on the user interface ( I suppose due to usage of redis).

I can only think of 2 solutions to this:

1. To refresh the redis cache of all users / updated users
  2. Allow updating of fields which are mapped from ldap

I know this is not the optimal way of doing things, but we are only permitted to modify data on our applications and not on the LDAP server. The LDAP server has incorrect data and I noticed that we can update the user data from the People module in Onlyoffice, so I am trying to modify it in the code itself for which I require some help.

We are fetching Skype, Title and Location from the LDAP server, as well as we require the LDAP authentication, therefore we cannot make them database local users either.

I have been trying from weeks to modify and tried tinkering
web\studio\ASC.Web.Studio\UserControls\Users\UserProfile\UserProfileEditControl.ascx
and
web\studio\ASC.Web.Studio\UserControls\Users\UserProfile\js\userprofileeditcontrol.js

Can I expect some assistance in coding for this problem?

Hello,

If the user information remains unchanged in the LDAP catalog, there is no sense to change it on the side of the ONLYOFFICE server because it will always receive this unchanged information during LDAP sync.