How to manually reindex the mail full-text search

Do you want to: Suggest a feature / Report a bug / Ask a how-to question
For feature suggestions, describe the result you would like to achieve in detail:
For bug reports, provide the steps to reproduce and if possible a minimal demo of the problem:
Community Server/Control Panel version:
Type of installation of Workspace (docker, deb/rpm, exe)
Browser version:

Hi, I have a problem when I search the email, the search result is missing 3 months, but I can not reindex in the control panel. Is there any way I can reindex the email in the command line?

Thanks

Hello @kmkevin

Please elaborate why you cannot run reinexation via control panel.
Additionally, please provide versions of all Workspace components (you can make a screenshot of the Updates page of Control Panel) and installation method.

@Constantine
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Here is the screenshot.
Installed method: workspace_install.sh
I can reindex via the control panel, As I have a problem with full-text search control panel. You may see the other thread:

Full-text search no function after update to 12.1.0.1760 - Workspace - ONLYOFFICE

Hello @kmkevin
If you don’t mind, I will join this thread.
We discussed the issue with full-text search in the separate thread recently:Full-text search no function after update to 12.1.0.1760
We communicated via private messages, I requested additional information, but I don’t see your reply there. Please clarify if the situation in your ‘old’ topic has changed\solved (Can you open full-text search page in the Control Panel?).

Alex,

I sent the information you request, via private massage

Alex,

Sorry, my bad. I just saw your message, and I sent you test result.

Hello @kmkevin
I’ve sent you a message via PM.