How to insert text into the table in the word document editor by macros?

When I insert text into the table in the word document editor by macros with the following scripts,
var doc = Api.GetDocument()
doc.GetAllTablesOnPage(0)[0].GetCell(1,1).GetContent().GetElement(0).AddText("text")
However, the editor does not display the inserted text in real time.If I use the following script ,I can get the inserted text and print it.
var doc = Api.GetDocument()
doc.GetAllTablesOnPage(0)[0].GetCell(1,1).GetContent().GetElement(0).GetText()
Then, this document can no longer be edited manually by keyboard.
I save the document and close the editor,after some sconds, I open the document again,The text I inserted earlier is displayed.
Whether I’m doing it wrong or whether macros can’t do it.
How to insert text into the table in the word document editor by macros ?And the editor will display in the real time.

Hello,
Please specify the version of the Document Server you are using and provide full macros so we could reproduce the issue.

The document Server version is 7.1.1.
The macros I provided is all there.The function of the macro is to insert text into the table in word. After the insertion, the front-end editor will be stuck and unable to respond. After closing the document, reopen the document .And the document will display the previously inserted content. Is this a bug?

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce the issue as both macros can be executed without editor hanging. Changes are also saved when I run the test. Could you please open the browser dev tools (Console tab) and then make a video of how you reprocuce the issue?