How to implement our own table templates in builder?

Do you want to: Ask a how-to question

Hello,
I’m trying to disable/remove the table templates from the right menu options which come by default.
So, I want to implement few of our own templates, is there a way to achieve this?

I know for a fact that most of the templates are written in Styles.js but idk where to start from there.

OS version: Ubuntu 20.04LTS
App version: DocumentServer 7.0.1
Downloaded from: GITHUB

Hello @Octane

the table templates from the right menu options which come by default.

Would you mind providing us with a screenshot where mentioned templates are marked. Sorry, I’m not sure that I understood your request.

I’m not sure that I understood your request.

I’m trying to understand these table templates, since they’re dynamically made I wanted to include my own template and remove/disable these table templates.
Sorry for not being much clear to my goals.

Thank you for the screenshot.
We have added your request to internal tracklist (54540). We are working on this feature already.
Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with exact timeframes of this feature release at the moment.

Thank for the update, but i want to know can we customise those table templates?
It’s okay that feature is on the list but i wanted to know for myself, if there is a way then could you provide me some steps or even file/folder name to start?

There’s no way to customize them at the moment. But we are already working to add this feature.

1 Like

Oh okay, thank you for the update, will wait for that feature. :smiley:

Hi, I would like to know if there was any updates on having this feature of creating custom Table Styles. Thank you.

Hello @Cliverson
We are still working on the mentioned suggestion. I will update this thread when we have something to share.

1 Like