How-to customize Invoices?

Type of installation of Workspace (docker, deb/rpm, exe): Docker

Hi, just installed fresh version of latest Onlyoffice Workspace. I am looking to see if its possible to create design templates for Invoices to be generated from. Is this possible? Or can I do any sort of integration to make this happen?

Hello Jon,

We have thought about revision and customization of invoices earlier. This is not a critical task so I cannot provide you with any timeframes at the moment.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Hi Alexandre, a complete form is much effort but essential to use the Invoice module is to have the standard titles in the standard process I learned as an professional and configured in a billing system is:

1. send an offer,
  2. after customer applies, send an order confirmation to confirm negotiated price and delivery date,
  3. send the goods by a parcel service with a “delivery bil”,
  4. at least to create an invoice (it’s difficult to send an invoice without offer before :wink:
  5. if customer not pays in time, to send a “reminder
    What about to implement a configurable a list of titles with according prefix, this allows maximum flexibility for user in different languages and a minimum of programming to make the Title selectable with according Prefix. (Suggested in request #34228)
    @Alexandre, what do you think about it?
    @Jon, would this cover mainly your need?

Hello @DietrichK
As I see, you already contacted with my colleagues via Zendesk. They added your idea to internal suggestion tracksystem. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with any details at the moment. We are still looking into it.

Still no update on this?

Hello @iainWCFM
Unfortunately, there’re no news at the moment. We will update this thread once we have something to share.
Sorry for the inconvenience.