How install OnlyOffice Docs Entreprise - Home Server on Synology's docker (container manager)

Hi,
i’ve tested your community edition on my synology’s docker instance. I’ve find many tutorial for install it, and he work great with my home family nextcloud.
I discovered it by this tuto : MariusHosting - How to Install OnlyOffice on Your Synology NAS

But i think to paid for an ONLYOFFICE Docs Enterprise - Home server for my family (children, parents and grand-parents)… how i can install it, or upgrade my existing community edition ?
Can you help me concerning synology’s docker installation ?
Best regard and thx for help !

Hello @Claymenia

First of all, I have to inform you that we haven’t tested installation of Document Server on Synology NAS. However, if you can confirm that the provided by you guide works with Community Edition, then it is quite easy to install Enterprise Edition.

Before taking action one important note: there is no upgrade process from one edition to another. You simply have to re-install Document Server but of needed edition.

Basically, you have to remove your current Community Edition and then go through the same shared guide but on the step 14-3/3 use this code instead of suggested one to install Enterprise Edition:

docker run -d --name=OnlyOffice \
-p 8467:80 \
-v /volume1/docker/onlyoffice/logs:/var/log/onlyoffice \
-v /volume1/docker/onlyoffice/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/Data \
-e JWT_ENABLED=true \
-e JWT_SECRET=JWT \
--restart always \
onlyoffice/documentserver-ee

After that, go to the Welcome Page of Document Server via its address and check if it correctly says ONLYOFFICE Docs Enterprise Edition installed in the title. If it does, then installation was successful and now you have to activate your product with the license according to this official guide:
https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/installation/docs-enterprise-activation.aspx