Help with Nextcloud version 29.0.7

Hello,

I am new to the community, so I apologize if I haven’t created the ticket in the correct section.

I am learning about Nextcloud, and I have deployed a new server with Ubuntu 22.04. I installed Snap, and from there I installed Nextcloud using snap install nextcloud.

So far, Nextcloud is working perfectly; I can upload and download files.

The issue arises when I installed ONLYOFFICE for editing files in the cloud:

• ONLYOFFICE Version 9.4.0
  • Community Document Server: Version 0.1.18

It is important to clarify that I installed ONLYOFFICE Version 9.4.0 and Community Document Server Version 0.1.18 directly from the Nextcloud apps.

The error that appears (attached screenshot): ONLYOFFICE server is not available Please check the configuration to resolve the issue.

After a few hours without moving the server or making changes, this announcement appears and ONLYOFFICE disconnects, which prevents me from continuing to edit files in the cloud. I have to go to the apps and save to reactivate it.

This happens several times a day. How can I resolve or determine what is stopping ONLYOFFICE?

Thank you for your valuable help.
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-24 a la(s) 10.30.04 a. m.

Hello @bigus189

Please check out this topic about this app:

In a few words - Community Document Server app was developed by Nextlcloud team and it is maintained by them. If you want to connect ONLYOFFICE Docs to your portal, then it must be installed separately. You can find installation scripts here:

In other scenario, you should contact devs of this app on Nextcloud forum instead to get help with this issue.