Help me understand the functions of saving and viewing PDF files

ONLYOFFICE Mobile: Documents
Do you want to: Suggest a feature / Ask a how-to question
Device: Sasmung Galaxy 01
OS version: 10 Go
App version: 8.0.1
Mode: On Device
Additional information:
I have 3 questions. Perhaps, if there is no solution, it will be a proposal to improve the product.
I work a lot with PDF documents. I only need viewing without editing functionality.

1. At my work there is a special application where we transfer PDF files. Our application does not have the function of downloading/saving a file to a smartphone. So I use document view to save. To save in the “OnlyOffice Documents” application, you need to click on the printer sign, where you can choose to print or save to local storage. This is where I ran into a problem. The print spooler on my smartphone has been removed. When I click on the printer icon when viewing a PDF file, the notification “The action cannot be completed. Try moving the document to another directory” appears. I downloaded a random PDF file from the Internet onto my smartphone and placed it in the carved directories. The error remains. I can’t save the file.
    Question.
    How can I save a PDF document while viewing?
    If there is no solution to the issue, then I suggest that developers add a separate button for saving the document to local storage.

2. The dark theme in the application only changes the color of the interface.
    Question.
    Is it possible to make a dark background and white letters when working in a text editor, spreadsheet editor and viewing PDF documents?
    If there is no solution, then I suggest this feature to improve the product.

3. Is it possible to select text when viewing a PDF document?
    If there is no solution, then I suggest this function for development.

Hello! Thank you for your feedback. Could you provide some screenshots to the above mentioned behavior as well?
We will check this behavior and let you know.

I am attaching a screenshot.
It shows what happens when I press the print button. It also shows that a dark theme is selected, but the background is white. Regarding the third point, it is not possible to show it in the photo. I tried other applications and there was the ability to highlight text. I chose your product because it is very compatible with Microsoft Office Documents.
How long should I wait for an answer?

Hello @Robiloq
If you don’t mind, I will join this thread too.

This part of the situation is still unclear. Do you mean that you directly removed print spooler system app from the android system?

The dark theme in the application only changes the color of the interface.
Question.
Is it possible to make a dark background and white letters when working in a text editor, spreadsheet editor and viewing PDF documents?
If there is no solution, then I suggest this feature to improve the product.

We are actively working to improve our work with PDF format and we will take this idea into account. However, unfortunately, I cannot provide you with feedback on this suggestion at the moment.

Is it possible to select text when viewing a PDF document?
If there is no solution, then I suggest this function for development.

We are checking the described situation. I will update this thread once we have something to share.

I’m glad you joined. Welcome.

You understood correctly. My smartphone is rooted and I deleted this application.

I just suggested an idea. I have all my apps set to dark backgrounds and white fonts. I thought maybe your product would allow me to do this. I love your product and want it to be even better. With the latest updates, files open a little slower. But this is not critical. My smartphone is very weak and has 1GB of RAM, so I was looking for a lightweight document viewer app.

I am following the topic and will wait for a response from you. Can you tell me approximately how long I should wait? I just look at the topic 1-3 times a day. I think this is too often.

Hello @Robiloq
We are trying to help everyone on this forum. However, sometimes the response time may be long due to checks on our side or a heavy workload.

As for p.3 of your initial post (select text), we have added a bug to internal tracksystem and we have started working on it. Thank you for pointing us to this situation!

As for p.1:

My smartphone is rooted and I deleted this application.

I’m not sure if we can do something in this situation. From my point of view, the removing such system app as print spooler broke the save process. In this case, rolling back the device to the state before print spooler removing seems like the best option.
Sorry for the inconvenience.