Forum.onlyoffice.com: when attaching a google file, the scrolling of the message trembles up and down

ONLYOFFICE cloud: Forum website
Action: Report a bug
Browser version: recent Firefox
Affected devices: Xiaomi Redmi 12C

The funny and strange problem I encountered a few months ago. When browsing the OnlyOffice forum, if the message viewed contains a google drive link box (and possibly other), such message begins to tremble if scrolled to specific position range. I’m quite sure this is due to evil ‘scroll helper’ feature introduced in either or both Android 13 (or 12) OS or MIUI 14 (or 13) OS (excluding the variant of Android OS without MIUI), I noticed a subtle tremble during slow-rate scrolling in other apps. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 is unaffected and scrolls smoothly. So this problem may be not on the side of the OnlyOffice app, but maybe the OnlyOffice team should be aware of this thing and could develop some countermeasures. The video of this behavior of the OnlyOffice forum website is applied here, the true rate of the tremble is approximately 12-16 hz:

Hello @dimm
Wow, I haven’t seen this before. It seems that it is related to Discourse engine of the forum itself. However we have to figure out the exact reasons. We have started our investigation. Thank you for pointing us to it! I will update this thread when we have something to share.