File Larger Than 100 MB

Is there any way to get around the “File larger than 100 MB will not be edited” error on the desktop editor?

OS version: 22631.3296
App version: 8.0.1.31 (x64 exe)
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website

Hello,
Please provide the original file with which the issue occured.
Also, clarify what are your system characteristics? (RAM, etc.)

Hi,

1. Is the 100 MB limit for free accounts? I get the same error when I try to open the file on the iOS app.

2. Original file: link

RAM: 16.0 GB
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Please clarify, are you opening the file locally or connecting your desktop editor to Cloud, etc.?

I’m connected to ONLYOFFICE cloud.

100 MB is the default limit for file size configured within ONLYOFFICE Cloud Service, unfortunately, it cannot be altered

I tried to add <add key = "web.available-file-size" value = "524288000" /> into “/var/www/onlyoffice/WebStudio/web.appsettings.config” in the onlyoffice-community-server container, then did a “systemctl restart monoserve” and even a reboot of the machine after that. After i tried this i now get this error: The file size exceeds the limitation set for your server. Please contact your Document Server administrator for details.

I have mine in docker but even with a solution mentioned years ago it still does not allow viewing as you can see the error above

Hello,
To increase the size limit of an editable file, you also need to set the limit you want for a particular file type (document, table or presentation) in default.json in the next section (inputLimits is the limit for total size of xml files of the document):

"FileConverter": {

"converter": {                       

"inputLimits": [

{

"type":

Additionally, change the parameter (max file size that Document Server can download to cache set in bytes) in the next section:

"FileConverter": {
                "converter": {
                        "maxDownloadBytes":

To do this, perform the following steps:

1. Enter the Document Server container
  2. Go to /etc/onlyoffice/documentserver/ and edit default.json accordingly
  3. Apply the changes with the command supervisorctl restart all