Failed to open any document with the Community Edition Docker of OnlyOffice Docs and ds:example

I installed the ONLYOFFICE Docs Community Edition Docker version and start the ds:example built-in doc manager. I can see the initial welcome page but couldn’t open or create any document. It always gave me the following error
" the document could not be saved. Please check connection settings or contact your administrator" and then message box “Failed to download”

I used the following command line to launch the container and set JWT_ENABLED=false.
$ sudo docker run -i -t -d -p 8080:80 --restart=always -e JWT_ENABLED=false onlyoffice/documentserver:latest

I tried on different machines of both Macbook M1 and Ubuntu 22.04. The problem stays the same.

It is supposed to be something very simple but I just couldn’t make it work. Any clue? Do I miss anything? Thank you![quote=“michael.gao, post:1, topic:7703, full:true”]
I installed the ONLYOFFICE Docs Community Edition Docker version and start the ds:example built-in doc manager. I can see the initial welcome page but couldn’t open or create any document. It always gave me the following error
" the document could not be saved. Please check connection settings or contact your administrator" and then message box “Failed to download”

This is the link to the instruction on how to install:
https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/installation/docs-community-install-docker.aspx

I used the following command line to launch the container and set JWT_ENABLED=false.
$ sudo docker run -i -t -d -p 8080:80 --restart=always -e JWT_ENABLED=false onlyoffice/documentserver:latest

I tried on different machines of both Macbook M1 and Ubuntu 22.04. The problem stays the same.

It is supposed to be something very simple but I just couldn’t make it work. Any clue? Do I miss anything? Thank you!

@michael.gao
Hello,
Please provide Document Server log (/var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/ inside the container)

Please rename the log file tar from log-tar.pdf to log.tar and see all log files. Thank you.
log-tar.pdf (2.8 KB)

@michael.gao There is some problem with your network settings as according to the logs you provided Document Server is not able to download the file by its own IP address, please check.

Yes, you are right. The issue is fixed now. Thanks.

@michael.gao Hi! I know it has been a few weeks since you fixed the issue, but could you please share your solution? I am running into the exact same problem but can’t seem to fix it.

Thank you

The server is inside a protected network so I can’t access it form home. I need to have my home IP address white-listed.

@JVB Hello,
Please provide Document Server logs, so that we could make sure that your reason for the issue is the same (/var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/ , for Docker installation inside the container. Also, what is your type of installation?