Exception: An exception occurred inside the document service: Invalid token

After installing onlyoffice on the newcloud, I set the document server address of the office in the newcloud. The address is accessible, but the above error occurs. Because the level is limited, I can’t understand it. Can someone help me solve it? Thank you very much~

The error prompt is Exception: An exception occurred inside the document service: Invalid token. The following is the log of newcloud

/var/www/html/custom_apps/onlyoffice/lib/documentservice.php - line 308:
OCA\Onlyoffice\DocumentService->ProcessCommandServResponceError(6)
/var/www/html/custom_apps/onlyoffice/lib/documentservice.php - line 418:
OCA\Onlyoffice\DocumentService->CommandRequest("version")
/var/www/html/custom_apps/onlyoffice/controller/settingscontroller.php - line 175:
OCA\Onlyoffice\DocumentService->checkDocServiceUrl(OC\URLGenera ... }}, OCA\Onlyoffice\Crypt {})
/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 225:
OCA\Onlyoffice\Controller\SettingsController->SaveAddress("http://xxxx:31080/", "", "", true, "", false)
/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 133:
OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Onlyoffi ... {}, "saveAddress")
/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 172:
OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Onlyoffi ... {}, "saveAddress")
/var/www/html/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 298:
OC\AppFramework\App::main("SettingsController", "saveAddress", OC\AppFramew ... {}, [ "onlyoffic ... "])
/var/www/html/lib/base.php - line 1030:
OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/onlyo ... s")
/var/www/html/index.php - line 36:
OC::handleRequest()

Hello @TJHThomas

An exception occurred inside the document service: Invalid token.

Probably the situation is related to incorrect JWT secret\header, but we need additional information to check it out.

1. Please point us to the guide which you use for Document server installation.
  2. Let us know Document server, Nextcloud, connector app versions.
  3. Go to connector app page > click Save button > make a screenshot of the result. After that provide us with whole Document server logs folder. It’s located here:
    docker: /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/logs/documentserver/
    deb\rpm: /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/
    Windows: Program Files\ONLYOFFICE\DocumentServer\log
  4. Are Document server and Nextcloud installed on separate servers?

Hello, Alexandre, thank you for your answer

Reply to additional information

1.The document server is installed step by step according to the contents of this website: How to install and use NextCloud with OnlyOffice on an ASUSTOR NAS - ASUSTOR NAS

2.The nextcloud version number is 24.0.5.r01, and the onlyoffice version number is 7.1.1.r01

3.This is the result after clicking Save

I don’t know how to upload the document file. I’m sorry

4.The document server and Nextcloud are installed on the same server

Hello @TJHThomas
Your guide is not official and we didn’t test it. Moreover, this guide mentioned Document server installation via App center on NAS server. Please note that we didn’t test such installation way and I’m not sure what was changed by ASUSTOR team in Document server image or integration settings.
We recommend to follow official Document Server guides to achieve the integration.