Error backing up to NextCloud

Hi guys,

My system is preety stable, apart from the fail2ban issue, that keeps banning my own IP every now and then.

The issue is that I now started getting the following error when trying to backup to my WebDAV Nextcloud account:

I have a docker WebDav that works if I use the internal IP, but not the public one.

Hello @brunoleonadvogado

My system is preety stable, apart from the fail2ban issue, that keeps banning my own IP every now and then.

Sorry about that. I remember that case and we’re still working on it. I will contact you when we have something to share.

As for situation with backups. Is the issue related to WebDAV only? Please try to create backup to Documents module or ‘Temporary’. We have to check out that backup feature works.

After that please reproduce the situation and send us whole Community server logs folder.
One more thing, please let us know your current Workspace versions (Community server, Control Panel, etc.)

I have a docker WebDav that works if I use the internal IP, but not the public one.

To be honest, I’m not sure that I understand this part of message right. Please clarify what you mean. As far as I remember, your portal is available via domain name.

Sorry for the delay, but let me explain in further detail my issue:

1. I am able to backup using a WedDav server (running in a container), as long as I use my internal IP in OnlyOffice, I mean, I have to enter 10.0.0.150:7000 and everything works;

2. If I use a dynamic DNS like “webdav.xxxx.com”, it does not work. I get access, but I can’t write anything to it, including the backup;

3. If I try the nextcloud option, which is essentialy a webdav access I believe, I get the error indicated in the image above (from the previous post);

4. I did PM the requested logs to you, @Alexandre ;

5. Everything is updated to the latest version:

Thanks,
Bruno Leon

I’ve found PM message, answered there.