- After the whole presentation is ready, with animation, interval between slides and everything else formatted, leave the first slide selected and click on Transitions (Office 2010). Options are on the Toolbar;
- in the list of commands, on the right, click on Sound and choose Other sound…
- Locate the song you want to insert, among those stored on your computer;
(Caution: do not click Apply to All Slides or the music will stop and start again on each slide).
- then just click on Slide Show. Immediately the presentation starts, with sound;
- if you don’t like the music and want to change it, click on the sound box and on Mute (with the first slide selected), and restart the process from item 1; if you want to change something in the formatting, after inserting the sound, don’t forget to remove it first;
- save as presentation in ppsx.
Thank you for your suggestion. We need some time to discuss it internally. I will update this thread when we have something to share.
This suggestion is pretty similar to your other idea from different topic. We have added this idea to persisted suggestion 61513.
We have started working on it.
I received your message on email address and I have written you a letter, please check your PM.