Email forwarding

Is there a way to set up email forwarding from Only Office? I would like to receive all my messages in both Only Office and in my gmail account.

If this isn’t possible I’d like to suggest this feature.

Hello @tom
We are working on it already (internal tracknumber - 48298). I’ve added your request to mentioned suggestion.

Hello,
is there any progress on this feature?

We are currently testing the free version of onlyoffice and we are excited about this product! Good job by the way. We plan to switch to the paid version and migrate during November 2023. However, the inability to set up forwarding of messages (for example, during vacation) is a big problem for us. At the same time, the problem is that when a group is created on the mail server, it is not possible to add emails from another domain to it.

When you expect these important features to be added?

Regards Tomas Kudlacek

Hello @tomas.kudlacek
We are still working on the mentioned suggestion and we will update this thread when we have something to share.
As for your second request:

At the same time, the problem is that when a group is created on the mail server, it is not possible to add emails from another domain to it.

Would you mind providing us with details on it? If it’s possible describe the situation step-by-step (you make screenshots or video file). We will check it out.

By the way, if you have a commercial license, it’s better to contact us via https://onlyofficesupport.zendesk.com/ to get prompt replies.