"Don’t add intervals between paragraphs" everywhere?

Fedora 39
onlyoffice-desktopeditors-8.0.0-99.el7.x86_64

How do I make “Don’t add intervals between paragraphs of the same style” permanent everywhere in my document, including when I insert new text in the middle of things?

Screenshot_2024-02-29_22-13-24

Hello @Todd
I think we need the exact usage scenario. I have just checked this parameter and it works as expected.

Please provide us with details on your test scenario.

Hi Alexandre,

I have a large document full of tables, instructions, cites, and images that I created in LibreOffice as an odt. If I insert text anywhere, it adds the interval. I have to highlight it and click it off.

I tried clicking ctrl-a to select everything and clicking “don’t add intervals”, which did work, but I wound up with weird three inch headers and footers on every page.

I can live with the problem. Only Office is so much more pleasant to write in than Rube Goldberg Office that it is worth the problem.

-T

Hello @Todd
If it’s possible we would like to take a look at mentioned file and try to reproduce this issue:

I tried clicking ctrl-a to select everything and clicking “don’t add intervals”, which did work, but I wound up with weird three inch headers and footers on every page.

Would you mind providing us with this file? If it contains sensitive information, you can change it to gibberish, just make sure that the issue still reproduces.

give me a few days.

Whilst we wait, please send me the directions on how to upload the odt file to you.

This is what I get when I try to upload an odt, ods, or lwp.

I copied and pasted to a new document. I cleared up a bunch of corruptions.

Look at all the dead space (I removed it) the table title and the start of the table:
Screenshot_2024-03-12_05-11-56

So all is well now.

1 Like

@Todd
Am I correct in understanding that the issue has been successfully resolved?

“all is well now” means it was resolved. Please close the ticket.