Document not sync with WebDAV

Do you want to: Report a bug

I installed ONLYOFFICE Workspace through the link (Installing server version using the provided script - ONLYOFFICE)

After that, I did the installation on my computer using Apache the WebDAV protocol, for this installation I didn’t use docker, I did it directly on Ubuntu Mint.
Link: Creating a WebDAV server on Ubuntu and connecting it to ONLYOFFICE - ONLYOFFICE

Soon after I made the connection of Documents using WebDAV
My connection this use IP: 192.168.2.13/webdav

The problem is: when creating the document, the document is also created inside my computer, in: /var/www/webdav, however when the document containing information inside is updated, it is not synchronized in webdav.
We made changes to the test.docx file, but what is inside it is not possible to view in /var/www/webdav/test.docx

Document file in /var/www/webdav/test.docx

When it is first created, after that it never changes the information again.

Document Server version: lasted
Connector version: lasted

Hello @yvescleuder

however when the document containing information inside is updated, it is not synchronized in webdav.

Do I understand you right, that you see changes in the file on the portal in WebDAV folder but not in the local copy of the file (webDAV server)? Could you please run a test? Go to WebDAV folder on your portal > change any file > close it and download the file from portal. Does downloaded copy contain new data?