Document created in OnlyOffice cannot be opened in other apps

A docx file created in OnlyOffice could not be opened by other people using another office app. When I tried importing the file in InDesign, it would not import. Apparently the DOCX and XLSX format of OnlyOffice is incompatible with the DOCX and XLSX format.

Hello @Edyap,
Please provide some additional information so we can analyze the issue:

1. What is the version of the Desktop Editors?
  2. Please provide the file created with Onlyoffice Editor for which the above-mentioned issue occurs.
  3. Can the file be opened with other editors?

The Desktop Editors is the latest, from the site.
I am assuming the recipients of the DOCX file I sent were using MS Office.
I tried opening the file in Softmaker FreeOffice in my old computer, and the file opened.
But it is not recognized by Adobe InDesign.
Here is the link to one of the files:

Please check if DOCX files from other processors (try creating docx files in other Editors) can be opened with inDesign as InDesign does not support XML files (formats such as .docx, xlsx, etc.) for direct opening as a whole, thus the scenario is not clear. You can refer to this documentation on InDesign concerning supported file formats:
https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/supported-file-formats-indesign-cc.html

Yes, I have received DOCX (and XLSX and PPTX) files from other sources, most probably done in MS Office. I myself have been using Softmaker FreeOffice when necessary, and files from MS and FreeOffice open just fine in other apps, and import just fine in InDesign. The files from OnlyOffice open in FreeOffice, but don’t import into InDesign.