"Different First Page" option independently for header and footer

Hello, I would like to use the “Different First Page” option for the header only. But when I try to apply it, it also removes the page numbering from the first page, which I do not want.

MS Word allows setting this parameter independently for header and footer. Is it possible to do the same in OnlyOffice, or add this feature in future versions?

I figured out an alternate. I just need to manually insert the necessary elements on the first page of every section. Tedious, but perfectly doable.

But now I cannot figure out how to add styleref.

Hello @subhasiscgr

Its good to know that you’ve found alternative solution. As for the “styleref”: do you mean a field code?

By styleref, I mean the ability to insert the chapter name (Heading), date, author etc. I wanted to add the current chapter name in the header. It can be done manually with a bit of help from section breaks though, but it is tedious when handling a lot of documents.

I read in another thread that the devs are considering adding styleref. Hopefully it will be added soon enough.

Can you please provide a link to this post?

Here it is: Save PDF Changes with ONLYOFFICE 7.5 - #15 by Nikolas

Hello @subhasiscgr
We can confirm that we are working on the STYLEREF fields at the moment. We will update this thread once we have something to share.
If there’s anything else with which we can help, please let us know.