Custom properties and open file in visible mode

DocumentBuilder version:7.2

I have several questions related to the docBuilder and onlyoffice:
1:Is it possible to open file using code in visible mode? To open onlyoffice with the specified file?
2:Does Onlyoffice support’s custom properties? Like MS Office or LibreOffice. Onlyoffice can read them if they inserted in text, but i can’t manually or via api change them.
I use .Net wrapper

Hello @Forbz

1:Is it possible to open file using code in visible mode? To open onlyoffice with the specified file?

DocBuilder provides the opportunity to build and change files without opening the file editor (‘visible mode’). Please check out this title: ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation - Overview

2:Does Onlyoffice support’s custom properties? Like MS Office or LibreOffice. Onlyoffice can read them if they inserted in text, but i can’t manually or via api change them.
I use .Net wrapper

Please clarify properties you mean. You can provide file example and comparison screenshots of your usage scenario.

I’ll show on the example of LibreOffice. You can see on the screenshot a window with custom properties, these properties can be inserted as fields in the text (in the text they are highlighted with a gray background)

When I changed the value of one of these properties(MyProp1), the values of the fields with this property changed

Hello @Forbz
Unfortunately I’m not familiar with LibreOffice closely. Would you mind providing me with step-by-step scenario, I am going to reproduce it and checking out.

1: Create new/open LibreOffice file.
2: Go to the File->Properties->Custom Properies tab and create some custom properties
3: Go to the Insert->Field->More Fields…->DocInformation tab and open treeview with Custom type, there you can see your custom properties you can insert in text by click necessary property and press “insert”.
4: After inserting your properties, you can again go to the Custom Properties and change existing property

Added screenshots for each step for clarity

Thank you for your detailed description!
We are checking the situation.

Do you have any progress on this issue?

Hello @Forbz
We are still looking into it.
I will update this thread when we have something to share.

Hello @Forbz
Sorry for the late reply. It took us some time to figure out the situation.
We have added your suggestion to internal tracksystem (internal number - 61485).
We have started working on it.

Hello @Alexandre
How it’s going with this question?

Hello @Forbz
Glad to see you again.
Unfortunately, I cannot share good news yet. We are still working on the mentioned suggestion. I will update this thread once we have something to share.
Sorry for inconvenience.