Converter url: document signature

Do you want to: Ask a how-to question
Document Server version: 7.2.0
Type of installation of the Document Server
Browser version:

Hi, I’ve already successfully installed OnlyOffice Docs Server Community Edition. I have an OnlyOffice Workspace on a separate server. When I try to connect the remote Docs Server to the OnlyOffice Workspace that I have, I keeps giving me an error that says “Converter url: document signature”. I am unable to find a solution to this and I am new to installing OnlyOffice so I hope someone can help with this matter.

Thank you.

Hello @bryce152216
Please provide us with additional information. Do I understand it right that you are trying to connect Docs to Groups? Please point me to installation guides which you used for both servers.
Also let us know Groups component versions (Community server, Control Panel, etc.)
After that please reproduce the issue > make screenshots > send us whole Document server logs folder. It’s located here: /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/

One more thing, please confirm that you used this guide for Docs-Groups connect: Connecting ONLYOFFICE Docs to ONLYOFFICE Groups - ONLYOFFICE

Thanks for getting back. I’ve now removed the OnlyOffice Workspace Community Edition from our Windows Server and installed it on an Ubuntu server. It seems to be working as intended now.

Thank you.

1 Like