Connect to Desktop Editor in desktop application

OS version: Windows 11
App version: 7.2
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website

Hello!
Is there any way to connect to an open file in Desktop Editor using C++/C#? In my scenario I want to connect to a file that is already open in Desktop Editor and use the code to save and close this file.
I work with my desktop application and my task is connect to opened Desktop Editor in my application.

Hello @Forbz
sorry for the late reply.
To be honest, I’m not sure that I understand desired scenario right. What is your final goal? Do I understand right that the desired scenario is following: open Desktop editor and create a file > run some third-party app and send script to change the file and save\close it?

Please clarify if I misunderstood the situation.

Yes, In my scenario I work with 2 apps: Desktop editor and third-party app. I want to create/open file in Destop editor → change file, e.g. add paragraph(I do it in Desktop editor), then I use my app to save these changes and close the file.

Thank you for your description. Unfortunately we don’t have ready-to-go example for this request. But it looks interesting, we noted this situation and we will create and publish guide.
Thank you for provided details!

Perhaps you need something like " AutoHotKey".
Operate office software outside of it, automatically, with some script programming involved. For this kind of operation, I have written an article here:
https://aesuib.github.io/LLT_Analysis/TheFinalChapter.html

In my application users work with hundreds of files, you suggest that each of them install/run this script to work? I need to be able to connect to open files so I can track them, close and save.
Moreover, MS Office and LibreOffice provide such an opportunity and users are used to this functionality.

Hello @Forbz
Unfortunately, there’s nothing to share at the moment. But we noted your request, we will come back to you when we have any tested solution.