Center on page for Spreadsheet printing

Is there a feature that allow you to center the entire page contents when printing a spreadsheet? Similar to in excel when you go to page setup, you can center Horizontally & Vertically for printing. I am working in the Spreadsheet app and want to be able to center my spreadsheet when printing.

OS version: Win10
App version: 7.1.1.57
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website

1 Like

Hello @FriQenstein
Do I understand it right that you are looking for the same scenario as it is described in Excel?
Click Page Layout > Margins > Custom Margins. In the Page Setup dialog box, under Center on page, select Horizontally and Vertically

@Alexandre,
Yes, that is correct. Either I am missing it completely in the menu or it is not present.

Regards.
Capture

I have checked in the Page Layout section and the Print section.
I have even looked in the Advanced Settings, Margins, View, etc. I cannot find the option to center on page anywhere.

The mentioned way is related to Excel. We are checking the situation. I will update this post when we have something to share.

Hello @FriQenstein
There’s no way to achieve your desired scenario at the moment. We have added your request to internal tracksystem (internal number - 56671).
We have started working on it.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Hello @Alexandre,

Okay, no worries. I just wanted to ensure I was not overlooking the option. I appreciate the team trying to get it implemented. It is a feature that I use daily and quite often.

I am looking forward to moving completely away from Micro$oft suite and using OnlyOffice only :slight_smile:

Thank you.

1 Like

Is there any news for this topic?
At the moment this might be a stopper for migration.

Thank you.

Hello @AdS

Unfortunately, no news yet. We are still working on it.
Once any news come up, we’ll update the thread.