Can't see installed fonts

Hello,

I’m using OnlyOffice Desktop v6.4.1.46 for windows. I’m having trouble with adding new fonts.

Onlyoffice (downloaded from your official site) and my system are installed on C: (i have multiple drives).
My fonts are in C:\Windows\Fonts and they are visible in other text editors. But they do not appear in the fonts dropdown in OnlyOffice document (or any other OnlyOffice editor).

Is there any specific operation i’m missing to allow OnlyOffice to access my installed fonts ?

Greetings!

Please provide us with the font in question (.ttf/.ttc files) so we can investigate this issue further.

Also - please specify the version of Windows OS you are using.

Best regards.

thank you for your reply!

Just to be clear i can’t see any of the fonts i installed, not just one in particular. However here are some of the ones i’d like to use in Only office. (i don’t know how to join a font file to my reply, however i can find where i downloaded them).

I’m using windows 10 pro v21H1.

(some of) the fonts :
https://www.dafont.com/fr/pirate-scroll.font
pr-viking.font
roman-antique.font

they are all installed in .ttf format

Greetings!

Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce this issue. Could you provide us with a step-by-step video example of you reproducing it from scratch using one of the fonts you mentioned?

Best regards.

I’m affraid i can’t capture my screen although i can provide screenshots and a step by step description of what i did.

First i made sure Only office is closed, then downloaded the font from dafont (Pirate scroll for instance), then extracted the font in my download folder using winrar. Double clicked it and then clicked Install (“Installer” since my computer is in french, if it matters)

Then launched OnlyOffice, created a new document in the “create new” section. Finally i check in the fonts dropdown and the font isn’t there.

I can only add one picture but i check in inkscape and gimp and the font “PIRATE SCROLL” is listed in the dropdown menu.

Is it possible that the language the computer is in mess with the path of the fonts and Only Office might have trouble accessing it ?

Hi, I have the same issue on a windows 10 computer, and is in french too.
Try to reboot, try to delete de appdata onlyoffice folder, the new fonts are not shown in onlyoffice.

Same problem.
App: ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors version 7.1.1.57 64bit (updated regularly from some older unknown version).
PC System: Windows 10 Pro 21H2, i7 CPU, 32Gb ram.
Followed guide here.
Installed this font as per guide.
Closed program, font did not appear in dropdown list. Rebooted, font still did not appear.
Font appears in ALL other applications currently installed!
I uninstalled app and checked delete all settings then reinstalled the app.
Still no new font :sob:
I created a docx document in LibreOffice Writer with text using new font and saved document. I then opened in OnlyOffice Editor but text is displayed in default font. Font name appears in dropdown list window but disappears after changing font?
Works in MS Word, LibreOffice, OpenOffice, Softmaker Textmaker.
Font problem also exists in spreadsheets.

I found the issue or at least how to get the program to see new fonts. When you open c:\Windows\Fonts or control panel/fonts and either drag the font file into the folder or open the font file and click install, the font file is actually installed/copied to c:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts. If the font file is copied to c:\Windows\Fonts using admin shell, then it appears in the dropdown!

We are glad that the issue is solved. Please feel free to contact us if you face any issues.

I have fixed my problem by running Word in Safe Mode. https://thegeekpage.com/installed-font-not-showing-in-ms-word/

Hello @Pitter022
Please provide us with details of situation you faced. It will help us to figure out what exactly happened.

I have fixed my problem by installing font for all users.

Well done, please feel free to contact us if you face any issues.