Cannot use hotkey Ctrl + C or Ctrl + V when edit shared files Nextcloud

When I edit a shared files from another user, even thought with full rights , I cannot use hotkeys Ctrl + C (copy content within that sheet) and Ctrl + V (paste to another cell within that sheet also). I can click the button Copy and Paste to do that function but cannot use hotkeys.
Please help me to solve this problem

Hello @kyledam

Could you provide us more information about this issue:

• version of Document Server;
  • version of Nextcloud;
  • version of Nextcloud connector app.

Waiting for your reply.

My current versions:

• version of Document Server: 7.2.1.34
  • version of Nextcloud: 24.0.6
  • version of Nextcloud connector app: 7.5.6
    Also have error logging from nextcloud
    OCA\DocumentServer\Document\DocumentConversionException: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘nC’ of undefined DoctRenderer: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘nC’ of undefined DoctRenderer: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘nC’ of undefined DoctRenderer: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘nC’ of undefined DoctRenderer: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘nC’ of undefined DoctRenderer: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘nC’ of undefined DoctRenderer:

We tried to reproduce the issue but it did not work out with your versions of Nextcloud, connector app and Document Server.

Please make sure that combinations of Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V keys are working from outside the editor, e.g. from Notepad.
Also refer to this page to find out more information about clipboard usage in the Use basic clipboard operations section:
https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/onlyoffice-editors/onlyoffice-spreadsheet-editor/usageinstructions/copypastedata.aspx

I can confirm this is an issue with me as well.
Nextcloud: 24.0.6
Nextcloud connector: 7.5.6
Document server: 7.2.1.34

Hello @kyledam @tman

We have released a new version of the connector app v.7.6.8 for Nextcloud 25 and v.7.5.8 for Nextcloud 24.
https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/onlyoffice
Please install it and try to reproduce the issue again.

Hello,

reproduced on version
Nextcloud: 24.0.7
Nextcloud connector: 7.5.6

made an update Nextcloud: 25.0.1, the error remained

repeats, on a shared file by someone…
if you add a table yourself, then the key combinations work

Hello @nightrus

This issue was fixed with the release of the Connector app version 7.5.8 for Nextcloud 24 and version 7.6.8 for Nextcloud 25 . Please update your connector and provide us with feedback.

after all updates, versions were used
Nextcloud: 25.0.1
Nextcloud connector: 7.6.8
Document server: 7.2.1.34

the key combination worked only after this file was given permission “allow download”

We are checking the situation.
I will keep you posted about the results.

Hello,
I have the same issue here. It’s been lasting for a few weeks (months ?), I’m not sure since when.

It happens with this configuration :

• Server :
    • Nextcloud 24.0.6
    • Onlyoffice 5.7.8
  • Client :
    • MacOS 12.6
    • Firefox 106.0.5

All the shortcuts involving alt key don’t work, which forbids for example using the letter · for gender-neutral writing (as you see, it works here).